Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #11
Dark Rage
白人看不懂
Re: 9th Annual Canadian Action Figure Expo - November 11 in Richmond Hill, ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemwolf View Post
Hi - quick question - I live downtown don't drive but have metro pass I know I can get to steeles and don mills as its the same route going to pacific mall but is there a public transportation route I can take from there to the hotel?
Hi gemwolf, you would have to get off at Don Mills station and wait for a YRT/Viva bus (route 90 - Leslie), and it's a $3.50 fare one-way. It'll go northbound and you'll get off at Highway 7 East and walk a bit to the hotel.

Otherwise, I know most people go to Finch station then take the Viva bus at the GO bus terminal north of the subway station. You'll take the Viva Blue route, then arrive at the Richmond Hill Centre Platform 7 and then get on the Viva Purple bus going eastbound. This also only costs $3.50 per trip.

There are more options to plan your trip and show alternative routes on the YRT/VIVA transit website here: http://tripplanner.yrt.ca/

Google Maps also has an option to plan a route by public transit.

You'd definitely want to consider planning your trip accordingly if you want to get there by a certain time (such as the early bird admission).

Goodluck!
Dark Rage is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.