View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 12:01 PM   #15
79transam
Machine War
Re: Headmasters/Masterforce/Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
That's exactly what I meant.

It has nothing to do with "moral high ground". I have no problems with bootleg stuff. I own my fair share of it.
I'm simply pointing out that there does exist a simple solution to your problem should you wish to take it.
I've never understood why people have such a problem reading subtitles. I'll admit that I thought it was stupid once too, but then you just get used to it.
No worries man. I was just covering my bases. I apologize if that seemed like a shot at you. It was a generalized kinda "get that out if the way" statement. I suck at typing things out and not looking like a dillhole.

For me, I don't watch these cartoons that closely. Quite often I play them while I build dioramas and custom figures, models ect. So much like you see everything going on while driving without staring directly at it, I also play cartoons on tv while I do other stuff. If I play it in a language i don't understand my blood pressure goes up and I get irritated.

However, I watch the heck out of Wofta and try to pick up his words. But that's different because I'm intently observing.
79transam is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.