Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-13-2022, 03:48 PM   #13
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus
Re: [ADVICE SOUGHT] How Do You Downsize? Marie Kondo Your Collections?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digibasherx View Post
I've been sitting around with this question for some time now. I've recently went through cataloging all the items and there are a lot that I haven't even opened, or touched in 5+ years. What's the best options to sell these?

To be honest, I'm not sure that's the best way to offload them - if I should BST them here, or if I should go through ebay/kijiji or Craig's list. I like the idea of getting the most for the figures, but I'm hesitant on the potential headaches; and I know, there'll be trade offs for either case.

Im in a similar predicament. I'm ready to massively downsize. But being where I am, away from most cons and such. Its the process of actually getting rid of the stuff I can't seem to figure out. And with shipping prices being what they are these days posting online didnt seem like it would work out well. I tried eBay before and I dont think I'd go that route again.

So, Ive mostly been just putting more and more into storage until I can come up with a solution. Ive all but stopped picking up TFs for the last few years so the opened up shelf space as gone to other things as more TF go into storage.

My best idea is at some point hopefully in the near future I can do a big trade in to a shop a few hours away that seems to do a lot of buy sell and trade. But I know I won't get as much, but it alleviates a lot of potential headaches and problems.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.