Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 09:59 PM   #13
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.
Re: CHUG KO/OS/3rd Party/Undersized Reviews & Recommendations

WeiJiang Oversized Titans Return Headmasters

I'm sure many have seen these guys floating around for a couple years now.

Quality on these guys is great, better than the original. In some cases improvements have been made like weirdwolfs cockpit flap along with other minor touches like added arm panels to fill gaps. Joints are actually tighter than originals as well.

The actual headmaster bot have lousy face sculpts compared to the original but nobody displays the head master. The face on the big bots on the other hand are fine but not without VERY minor differences. By no means bad.

Diecast adds weight but its not really needed in some places, still a nice touch and the joints support that extra weight well.

Paint is great on these guys as well, top notch. There are some minor differences in paint though, looking up individual reviews on youtube will show that. I dont have the legit Headmasters so I cant give a comparison.

I prefer these over the originals but that is due to the fact that the whole core team on both sides is available and that you can get near exact versions of these moulds through different characters in deluxe size. As such I don't mind having both Hardhead and Quake since there is greater variation due to the oversizing. I believe only weirdwolf has a unique mold but I could be wrong?

I recommend these but it's a very subjective thing as I'm sure many will insist that the headmasters should be deluxe.

I have them pictured next to ER Prime along with some of their mould mates, Apeface, and WrekGarr riding WrekGarr. Siege Ultra Magnus stands taller than these guys, not by much though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	46078   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	46079   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	46080   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	46081   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	46082  

Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	46083   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	46084  

Last edited by UsernamePrime; 03-07-2020 at 10:08 PM.
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.