View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 08:04 AM   #13
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith27 View Post
It's hilarious how this thread so quickly turned into just bitching about prices and too many redos of old characters!

I personally have a list of things I don't care for TFwise (I only collect MP and Generations figs since CW so keep that in mind).

1. Combiner Wars Menasor - looking at the CW line as a whole you have to ask yourself "Wha happen?"

2. Crappy/no weapons - it's stupid that more of the Generations figs don't have proper guns or different ones. Also, why aren't they all black/grey? I hated Astrotrain's purple gun then and I hate it now. (I appreciate they're kind of addressing this with the next line but I don't care!)

3. CW feet - I don't hate them, but I wish they had offered the better style feet as an option with some of the other voyagers. Throw them in with the G2 box sets or that random Scattershot release or something.

4. Incomplete sets of figs - Don't give us just Broadside! Don't give us Frenzy and wait 3 years for Rumble in a different line! Don't give us Starscream then give us a new one before the rest of the jets! Don't give us a fembot combiner with 3 limbs!

5. Do NOT release a crappy figure like PotP Inferno again! I'm an idiot for buying it and it's the stupidest looking thing on my shelf!

Extra. Pretenders - they were stupid then and they're stupid now and you're stupid for collecting them. Don't update them, ever.
Voyager Springer and sandstorm are a thing (and are both excellent).

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.