Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 07:22 PM   #15
Sir Prime A Lot
Energon
Re: Wife has VIP Cullen ticket, but we don't want 2nd autograph. But is 2nd sig worth

I had tickets to meet him at the Calgary Expo. My friend that waited in line with me took 2 of his nieces in with him on a single ticket. They also got in the photo with him. There was another guy in front of me and his wife was waiting in the line with him, when they got to the front they asked if she wanted to go in too but his wife said no, she didn't want to go in.

If they're doing the same deal there, here's how it goes:
1. You buy your ticket for a certain time slot (I bought 1:30pm)
2. You look on your actual ticket and see your more exact time slot (mine was 2:10).
3. You go line up at your time and wait in line for an hour with everyone else. People go in one at a time so you slowly get closer to the front.
4. As you get 10-15 people from the front, they hand you an autograph ticket, an exclusive poster and a t-shirt.
5. When you're next in line, the guy asks what you're having signed and takes it from you, as well as your autograph ticket. No ticket, no autograph.
6. When the guy before you leaves the other side, you go in and talk to Peter as he's signing your item (he's seated).
7. You stand next to his seat and get your photo (he doesn't get up)
8. You leave and get your photo outside.
9. You need the photo and your receipt in order to leave, they scan the barcode on the photo and the barcode on your receipt, that closes your purchase in the system. Once they scan these it automatically sends you your digital copy via email. No scan means no digital copy.

If they are doing it the same in Toronto, you can take anyone else you want in with you, up to 4 people.

If you want to get the photo signed you have to get the photo without any autograph and hold onto your autograph ticket. Then get back in line with your photo, wait another hour and go through again to get the photo signed. I realized when I did this that they didn't remember me and handed me a second autograph ticket so I got 2 signatures and 2 photos for the price of 1.
Sir Prime A Lot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.