Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Classic line
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:04 PM   #6
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions
Re: Classic line

its a shame that they couldnt just reverse engineer a g1 soundwave figure to get the proper tape deck, or even better, reverse engineer an original soundlbaster to get the double deep tape deck. i remember having the original soundwave, and it was quite the figure. the only downside was that the knees and legs couldnt bend in the proper human way. hopefully they've changed that on this reissue. i dont think it would take that much retooling. a top notch figure.

on another note, the titaniums soundwave looks very odd in every single image i've seen of it. the lower torso just looks way too long. but when i actually saw it in the box in person, the whole thing doesnt look as strange. at that point i decided to pick it up.

6ti soundwave is truly a figure that can only be appreciated in person. and it comes with laserbeak too.

as for cybertron soundwave, i havent handled him yet, waiting for it to arrive this week, but i've heard he's one of the best figures in the cybertron line as a whole.

the cybertron legends scale soundwave is kinda blah. i wouldnt really recommend it.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.