Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 04:23 PM   #12
Chigimus
Masterpiece
Re: Grinds my gears!!!!!!

@ BigWillay, I concur with your disappointment. It's disgusting when people try to sell unkempt items and take absolutely no time to make them presentable for sale and still have the audacity to advertise them as "mint". Scrapmaker's earwig incident is particularly gross.

Mint, even in the loosest sense, should be as good as new, meaning clean and not broken. Being covered in dust, tar stains, pet fur, pubes, ink or paint markings from kids playing with them, or being scratched, dented, or broken does not constitute mint whatsoever.

We have a feedback section on these forums for a reason, and it's not just so everyone can be applauded for being a good seller or buyer. It's only fair, and in every board members interest to communicate negative feedback where warranted. If we're not acting on this due diligence, why even have a feedback section? I make it a point to take some time to comment on the condition of an item when I buy from another boardie, and when they truly are above average condition, I stress that importance in the feedback I give them.

BigWillay, you may not want to call them out for the sake of being "polite", but I would encourage you to do so for the sake of being fair. This would help another buyer from having the same disappointing experience as you did if they carry that similar level of expectation.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.