Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:00 AM   #18
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Don't touch my collection or else.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
Well, it does say that he had been drinking, so he likely wasn't in a rational state of mind.

But the fact that his go-to reaction was violence does seem very American, doesn't it?
Not really... I've seen more than enough people driving really badly, doing stuff against the law, causing trouble, and when called on it, they don't apologize and move their vehicle accordingly... no, they start yelling, making threats, getting out of their cars to try and get into a physical situation.

That's been just about everywhere in Canada I've been that I've seen it.... it's the "normalcy" of the times we live in.

I've lost part of my collection due to someone that was living in my house, I discovered (after they left) that they ended up breaking a lot of items, others I can't find anymore, are probably stolen/thrown in the garbage... am I upset? hell yes. Would I break more of my stuff? absolutely not. Would I injure the person? I refuse to answer that, but IF I did, it would also be due to the other stuff that this person did that I found out afterwards.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.