Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 02:55 PM   #29
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers Siege Voyager and Deluxe Released at Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
SS broke on the piece of plastic that covers the arm pins that rotate the arms. It was in between the black and red pieces that move and left a small hole in car mode.

SS and Hound are the best of the first batch.

Cog is a parts-former that is fun for play value but not as good in either mode. Flywheels... same quality as Battletrap for me. Can he be connected in plane+tank mode like the old Duocon?
That's a huge shame about Sideswipe. See, I wasn't really impressed at all by Sideswipe or Hound. They just make me shrug. I don't think they are bad at all, but I don't think they were needed. I find Cog the hands down best. I love the versatility and I needed him. May be That's the difference, ya know? I needed 1 but didn't have any need to really replace the other 2 from their classics. I will say though that this Hound obliterated the CW one and this Sideswipe obliterated the FoC. As for Flywheels, he isn't bad either but doesn't like to tab as nicely as Battletrap. As yet, I have not seen a way to connect the 2 vehicles but I have had super limited tome with them yet. His joints feel the smoothest though.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.