Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 07:08 PM   #38
chans formers
raff ow roud
Re: tfcon 2014 high's and low's

@malwave,you make me laugh bro
@zuffy,i forgot to mention to malwave but after the auction,the guy who won it actually also wanted a pic with the artist who made starsaber....i think malwave may have been busy hiding in ambush at the time though...lolz.

highs=
  • seeing old friends and getting caught up again,and meeting new ones while putting more faces to screen names.
  • managing to fit a "plowking" into a toyota yaris hatchback(seems every year we try to see what we can fit him into now...almost tradition lolz)
  • sneaking up and completely disarming malwave...the realization on his face was almost worth the price of the plane tickets itself
  • going through the dealer room with myself and a good friends little one while they searched for goodies hand in hand.(to those who gave them a wide berth,i want to thank you once again for being considerate,there were times when they would go to a table,a guy would stop haggling,let them do their thing,then once they moved on,the guy would continue haggling.again,thank you to all who were considerate...top shelf guys)
  • finally experiencing the water slide for the first time this year...it looks tiny but it's quite fun,make sure to try it out next year.
  • there's still more but these immediately come to mind as positives.
negatives=
  • the chlorine levels in both the hot tub and main pool seemed quite strong.
  • friday night registration line up in the hallway,i was tempted to try to prop open the doors that run along the hallway as the "stank" was getting quite funky for a bit there.
  • the one security guard at the main entrance in the white shirt stopping/checking/scaring my little one...even though she's four years old and was with a guardian who had a exhibitors pass.i get that he has a job to do and i'm sure he's good at it but c'mon man.....
  • the lack of actual show vehicles in or outside like how we had the batmobile before or the old datsun g1 prowl or the bb and barricade cars.they kind of added to the experience imho.
  • like others have said...the show ending is a top one for a negative but hey,unfortunately real life must be resumed
edit:another main positive was one of our fellow members literally saving the tfcon after party....nuff said for now.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.