Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
Slave
Energon
Slave's Ebay Auctions
Re: TFC Hercules REPROLABEL upgrades

There is 2 types of distinct stickers... I dont know why... but there are.

-The first type is a metallic chrome type... its like a metallic chrome sheet with a sorta rubbery print on it... this one seems really solid and yeah even with a lot of play time, this feels like it will last. the problem is while peeling the chrome sheet off... sometime it shed.. it did on 2 occasions... while peeling off a sticker, the sticker shed onto paper... like the sticky side stayed on the sheet, but the printed side was lifted up... kinda like the Cut around the sticker wasnt deep enough... not sure if you're following me here... But what I like about Reprolabel, they give you a few extra you can place as you like... example on structor you can have 2 set for his chest, crotch and waist... its nice to have the choice.

-The second type of stick feels like vinyl... its really nice, sticks great, feels really solid once applied to the TF... but again my problem is they are Hard to peel off... you bend the sticker an awful lot and scratch with your fingernail until it decides to peel off... but on one occasion the vinyl sticker shed in two piece... again luckyly they had replacement on the sheet... but I was lucky 'cuz not all stickers has a replacement... that barrel of Mad Blender is all vinyl...

Pretty much all single unified colours are in vinyl, and the other ones with details on the stickers (lights, lines, paterns, logos) are paper chrome stickers.

Yes they feel really solid, but you have to be extra carefull when peeling them off.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.