Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 06:05 PM   #32
bqpetn
Generation 2
Re: New Toys Prices Discussion

totally agree.

look many other products, electronics, cars, appliances and other. The products get better and better but not with huge price jumps. Many are even cheaper and better than previous ones.
Transformers toys are basically on the low tech level of products. But the new lines are just same quality or sometimes worse quality than before and the price is increased so much.

I also make gundams. Yes, the new ones are a little more expensive. But I can tell the improvements on the design details, the mold quality and etc, which is reasonable for the price increase.

The new line of transformers toys, you can feel the cheapness when you are playing with it.

Just my thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusB38 View Post
They cut the size of the figures down and made a bigger box. Bs IMO , my kids play with these often and I often have to fix or return. They play withClassics HFTD etc no issues. They need to stop wasting their time and money on packaging. That should knock the price and garbage down. The new figures need work, good enough is not good enough when u double prices
bqpetn is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.