Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #5
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind
Re: A question for the Calgary collectors.

Ok Major retailers:
4 Toys R Us's - Market Mall (NW), Cross Iron Mills Mall (North of Calgary), Sunridge (NE, Close to Sunridge Mall) and Macleod Trail (South Calgary): Most of these have decent selection, but nothing different that what you probay can get in NS. Your best bet is to hit up the Malls as you can look for toys and your lady can look for sexy Underwear! its and win-win!
Many Walmarts - Just do a google search. Wal Mart has been hit or miss, but they are everywhere, so they are easy to checkout.
Zellers / Superstore- They do have toys, somtimes. Both these retailers have a selection of older toys, but it varies by location. My advice, do not go out of your way, but if you can stop it may be worth your time.

Comic/Hobby-
Phoenix Comics on 17th Ave SW is a great store for general collecting goodness inclusing comics, toys and models. Prices are decent, but their selection of transformers is weak.
Another Dimesion Comics in Kensington has provided many transformers collectors with hard to find new releases throughout the last year. It has been years since I have been, so I'm not really sure what it is like, but if Jourdo likes it, it must be good.
Chinook Hobby on Macleod Trail is a great place for toys in general. They have an amazing selection of different new and used figures. Even if I don't buy anything, I love to just go and look.
And finally Tommy's store at the Dragon City Mall is busting with imports that maybe a bit harder to find. Prices are decent considering they are imports.

Hope you have a good trip!

Last edited by Team Jetfire; 06-01-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.