Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 08:31 AM   #12
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions
Re: Looking for a present for your lady friend?

In all honesty, my wife would probably wear dress #2 if it didn't have Megatron or the Thundercats logo on it.

And personally I agree with that. I wear t-shirts with pictures and cartoons and funny sayings on them because they express parts of my personality.

My wife, on the other hand, wears mostly clothing with patterns or solid colours. And that's an expression of parts of her personality.

Don't get me wrong, she looks hot and stylish in whatever she wears. However I am a fashion road accident. I have very little sense of style or taste. So If I were to get my wife that style of dress (sans Megatron) I'd have to pitch it past her first. Plus, I just don't know whether she'd rather have the longer sleeves or the shorter sleeves from the Thundercats one.

edit: Dress #2 would be easy enough to do for anyone out there. Just get a dress of similar style, print out the Megatron image onto one of those iron-on sheets for dark fabric, and then iron it on. Pretty much the same sort of thing as printing out your own custom t-shirt.

Last edited by Shepp; 07-21-2009 at 08:35 AM.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.