Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 10:39 PM   #12
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier
Re: Best place to pre-order the Encore reissues?

The way I worked out the total was including the shipping costs. TFsource is $20 for shipping into Canada and that does go up if you order more, that is for one set. That is a total of $195 and then possible GST, PST charges (you are in Ont so they charge you both right?) if you get dinged at customs for them. Mine including the shipping would be $202. If you are looking at the taxes involved as well, you could be dinged by Canada Post. Taxes from me would be $14 for sure, only GST as I am in BC and you are not. So the differences I got was $7 for the costs between the two stores.

Of course all that does change when you add more items to your order. You can add as much as you want and still just pay the $6.99 for the shipping. If you get multiple sets, then the savings will change as you get more. I did not enquire with TFsource what the difference would be for them to ship more than one set, you would have to check with them for that information.

If I made an error there or if there was something I missed then please let me know.

Spencer - I will post here when they are back up again.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
agesthreeandup is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.