Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 05:42 PM   #1
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!
Thumbs up The Masterpiece-Scale Appreciation and Speculation Thread

Edit: Please include any MP scale 3P discussion as well. Thread title updated.

So much buzz over the Masterpiece line as of late, I couldn't find a thread that just focuses on MPs. TFW has something similar so just thought I'd start one here. Post your pics and discuss MPs here. Let's see if this thread sticks. I'll start it off.

I see that Hasbro decided to literally sneak in a reissue MP-08 Grimlock at the New York Toy Show this year. I never thought I'd see another MP Grimlock get re-issued. I thought this mould was on its last legs. I heard lots of issues with loose hips on the Asian reissue. Regardless, it's one of my favorite MPs to date. A must have for those that missed out.

I was interested in finding all the moulds released so far of MP-08 and this is what I came up with. Wish I owed them all. By the way, is it MP-8 or MP08

Official MP-08 Releases

And of course the new Official Hasbro MP-03 reissue of Masterpiece Grimlock

Here are some of my favorite pics of MP Grimmy

A couple of my favorite customs

Grimlock Masterpiece v1.5 (When Dinobots Ruled The Earth) by frogDNA, on Flickr

And can't forget the Wukong WK-01 KO Grimlock

There is also some word that there are some Asian Exclusive MP Grimlocks overstock sold loose on eBay. Picture comparisons with the KO show them to be real.

Anyways, looks like there are lots of options now to get your hands on this fantastic mould. If you dont have it, grab the new Habro reissue (red box). I may grab one too.

Last edited by MULTIPLEX; 06-10-2015 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Thread title updated - Scale
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.