Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds The Thugger twins
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 03:46 PM   #26
fakebusker83
Radicon
fakebusker83's Ebay Auctions
Re: The Thugger twins

Alright guys...My Thugger samples have arrived, and something is amiss...

Apparently Detail material is not as capable as I thought it was, or I received a fluke sample, but parts of it were simply too thin to hold up to even light assembly/play.

In response to my discovery, and to be fair to future buyers, I am stopping Thugger sales for now until I remedy the problem.

As I said in the other board, for those who have already purchased Thuggers, I know I have said in the first post "This is revision 2.0, and there could still be possibility of problems in the sculpt." and I am making next to nothing markup for sales, I can shrug off complaints from any of you who are dissatisfied with broken/goofy/defective Thugs. But I'm not going to do that because I hold my credibility as a designer in the highest priority.

So if any of you received Thuggers and are unsatisfied with them, take pictures, pm me and we can talk about refunds (out of my own pocket). Maybe not a complete refund but I'll try my darndest to help out. I hope that's fair.

In the meantime, I will be making improvements to the mesh! Hopefully by revision 3.0 they will be in a good place!

Sincerely,
Ariel

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.