Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 11:53 AM   #15
Cybertrev
Generation 1
Re: Power of the Primes Hun-Gurr review

Video reviews have played a big part in helping me become a fan and collector of tf's in the past two years. I find them much more helpful than picture reviews and I'm surprised the reasons aren't obvious. A dynamic 3-d presentation from multiple angles showing ease or awkwardness of transformation - including multiple angles with scale comparisons, sounds - including squeaks & ratchet clicks, rolling ability if it's a vehicle alt-mode etc. all provide much more accurate information I need before making a purchase. Now I'll go back and say I do a lot more video research and watch videos from 4-5 guys, multiple times for 3rd party/masterpiece figures because they're so much more expensive and typically have way more transformation steps. For mainline Hasbro, I'll usually just watch 1-2 videos because the toys are more basic unless I'm really on the fence and need more opinions. In the case of this Hun-gurr review, whether it has great production value or not, if it's the first one out there you bet I'm going to be excited!
Cybertrev is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.