View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 08:49 PM   #2261
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: Post your hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
How is Vader?
It sucks! Worst toy I have ever ever touche..... No no no. Like almost any other Figuarts, it's pretty fantastic. Articulation is great, if not familiar. Sculpt is fantastic. The cape is heavy and can get in the way, but being so long has the bonus effect of acting like a tripod to help him stand. If I had a gripe, it's odd that there are two light sabers: one on and one off. I donno why the blade is not removable like they are with Gundams. Making the second light saber not necessary. Actually it would of been nice if the second light saber had a tab that could clip on to the belt.

I don't have any other Vader's, but from what I've seen, outside of Hot Toys, I think this is one of the best out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
@ConvoyGTR: After playing with the CSM DecaDriver briefly, I think I see why you were saying that it's nice, but kinda underwhelming. I think it's because, in our heads, we were hoping for a difference level of, say, vintage MMPR Morpher or Dragon Dagger, and their recent Legacy versions. When in reality it's probably along the lines of the difference between a TF Alternator and TF Binaltech instead.
Impressive haul as always.

For me, I have the Korean version of the DecaDriver, so the cards already looks pretty close to the show. And I put some aluminum on the inside tube thing so the light bounces better, so the CSM also doing it is fantastic, but not new to me. If there was more diecast on it, that itself would have satisfied me more. It just feels too familiar, but way way more expensive.

My opinion of CSM is tainted becuz I have the CSM Double Driver and boy, what a rip off. It's the exact same thing, but has the belt and shinier stickers. Maybe I was naive, but was hoping they would add voice clips with switch sliders like I've seen in the CS Den O belt.

Last edited by ConvoyGTR; 05-15-2015 at 08:52 PM.
ConvoyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.