Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:14 PM   #18
dchow
Generation 1
Re: Any one have any issues with Anime Export?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elburrito View Post
Maybe this needs its own thread and seems like it belongs here.

Nippon Yasan. Found them a couple of months ago. Preordered 2 MPs and bought 4. Generally liked the experience. Items are well packed, shipping est. are accurate and the prices are the most competitive I've found anywhere.

Everything fine until my latest, MP13b. It arrived yesterday ahead of schedule and well packed and...in a box and tray that had obviously been opened and resealed and in aesthetically pristine, but obviously handled condition (taped over broken tape on box and tray, legs and head out of alignment and situated in such a way that eliminated box shaking as a possible reason).

Also, I haven't found it yet but the legs are 'springy' in a fashion that suggests there is a broken ring of plastic in there somewhere.

Uh, hey...N-Y...what the heck are you doing?

I have written the store and detailed the concern. I left it to them to give me some incentive to continue purchasing from them.

This came has quite a surprise to me because the previous three orders were handled in a manner that bespoke professionalism and competence.

So much so that I have plugged them quite a bit on this board. Only fair then that a bad experience should find its way here as well.
Oh don't tell me that! I receive an order from them today and it was in perfect condition. Nicely bubble wrapped and seals weren't broken or taped over (Unlike my Soundwave, A3U!!!). I pre-ordered 2 from Nippon Yasan and I have 1 more on the way. I'm hoping for the best for you that they will get back to you with something.
dchow is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.