Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 01:56 PM   #16
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Soundscream? A Siege packaging error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLvatron View Post
I think the point people are missing is it wasn’t a typical switcheroo, where the box is returned with a bootleg figure. Both figures are very new, same large value.

Also, these figures are so new to stores, why switch or return At all?

Did some kid get lucky buying these, open them extremely carefully out of box, then his mom told him to repack and return them for spending too much?
Not just that, but everyone seems to miss the point that these weren't on the shelf already. I watched the sales clerk open the delivery/ shipping box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justprime View Post
This happens from time to time from the factory it also happens with wrong accsessory's being packed ...there is a collectors market although small and not main stream for these wrong packaged pieces dont fret it is a thing that happens from time to time ...not a return or some one switching out the piece (although that happens) just another qc issue this time in packaging and has been happening for quite a number of different transformers series....as far back as g1
There we go. THIS was what I was wondering about. I'd never heard of this before and wondered if such factory mispackages happen. Thank you, sir.

Ì really wasn't looking to offend folks, just this instance of the wrong package stood out as different to me for many reasons.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.