Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 01:26 PM   #15
JonoPrime
Robot Master
Re: Soundscream? A Siege packaging error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
It happens all of the time and I've seen so many perfect switched figure jobs where you can't tell it'd been switched unless you look at the figure itself. There are some talented Scammers in burlington that make it an art form. It's easy to switch figures that are from the same line and price point as you don't even have to snap the band's that keep them tied, just move the whole shell to the other box and they are the same exact size box. Buy the figure on sale at another shop, Perfect tape work and box work and unless you check the actual figure then they get a new figure. Happens all of the time, 9 times out of 10 it's a switch job.
Soundwave and Starscream have been out here in Canada since March, I got back from Florida where I picked them up at a Walmart there and the day after I got back my local ebgames has 2 of each of them, I've seen at least 20 of them since March. Also they have been readily available online for quite a while now.
I have to agree with Matrix_Holder here, Burly is notorious for repackages

Ive only seen a few TF’s like that this year, thankfully. However, Marvel Legends are pretty bad for that still.
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.