Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #61
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: Mp-18 bluestreak what did you pay and where

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZarak View Post
I choose to buy locally because I often have problems when I buy overseas. I'd rather pay extra and let A3U or Automaton deal with the hassle.
This is part of the reason I try to buy local. I've been ding for customs fees. Right now I'm dealing with an issue where the package some how got stuck at the post office in China for a month. The seller had to retrieve the package and resend it. These are obviously the exceptions to the norm but sometimes I'd rather not chance the hassle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeljack Off View Post

This is called stock.

Every retail store has it.

Your view would make sense if they weren't already set up as a retail store with stock on hand a necessity.
Actually they don't always carry stock on certain items, and sometimes the stock is very limited, like one or two. Plus not every store will set the item aside for you and store it for an extended time until you get around to picking it up. That's time and effort on their part that wouldn't be needed if they just posted the item. That's what IMHO the pick-up fee is.

If you don't like the fee and prices from A3U, that's your right. And if you can find the item for cheaper, more power to you. But when you start a conversation by saying something is an F-you pick-up fee, it doesn't exactly start the discussion off on a good note.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.