Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 04:37 PM   #22
alternatorfan
g1 baby
Re: Power of The Hasbro Combined Coupons Returns @ Toys R Us =:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstaBot View Post
Hahahahahaha.. Nice! Another member PMd me Coupon Cop in da House= .
Seriously though, I honestly did not set out trying to pull one over on TRU.

The funny thing is I was actually taking a break from TF shopping after POTP wave 1. I had time to kill waiting for my girlfriend in TRU. When staff saw me rifling thru the Transformers and asked if I knew about the coupons. I said I totally forgot and she hands me a booklet of coupons pointing out the 25% off deal and to use the coupons and save more money. So I picked out my bots and before paying went to Customer Service and asked if I could use all 3 coupons at once. The staff asked the manager who said he saw no problem as long as the system allowed it to go thru. It did and I happily paid for the great deals and did it again.

To Pascal thank you for the info, clarification and warning. In retail, managers are allowed a certain amount of leeway with customers and fortunately for me this manager chose to exercise it in my favor. Also apologies, as you seem a bit put off and offended by the deal I got. However, I did bring it up with the manager and staff who allowed it. So maybe you should be chastising them.
Glad you got some lenient managers in your neck of the woods. Lol. the ones in mb are severely anal about the whole thing Pascal was chastising
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.