Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #10
Kujo1597
Generation 2
Re: Beast Hunters Airing in Canada Starting March 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime1 View Post
Which lack of hype ?, tv, toys or fans??

I myself was pretty hyped, but when I found out that there were only going to be 13 episodes and knowing that it will end, took some of the wind out of my sails.

I am looking forward to the movie they were planning on doing though, if they still do it? Hopefully it is a movie and gets a little more money and time thrown against it and not just a TV episode movie

I have really enjoyed the series so far.

I know some don't, but thats their choice/opinion and thats fine.
I was mostly joking about the lack of posts. But I'm also a bit bummed that the final season is only 13 episodes. But to be honest, I'm okay with that as long as it gets an actual ending that doesn't feel too terribly rushed like the Animated one did to me. Prime wasn't actually cancelled so it shouldn't feel really rushed compared to the rest of the series. I love Transformers Prime but I'd rather it get an ending than no ending at all like so many shows out there.

The movie should happen, it's been mentioned quite a few times and is supposed to be an epilogue for Beast Hunters. But I think it's a TV movie and not a theatre movie.
Kujo1597 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.