View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 09:24 PM   #14
Hound
Robot in Disguise
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game trading thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamwhistle View Post
If anyone knows:
Do the Autobot Starter Packs contain the exact same cards, or do the battle packs vary?
The Starter Set comes with the same cards in each pack - there is no variability in them. The Metroplex Set, while having its own set of cards, will also always have the same cards in them.

Only the booster packs have random cards in them. Well, the characters are random. The 7 battlecards within a booster will always provide you with 4 commons, 2 uncommons, a 1 rare.

Quote:
Hound:
How many Booster Packs and/or boxes did you acquire before your original post, such that you only seem to need 10 cards?
(Just curious to know if I should invest in a full booster box (or 2)).
I purchased 1 box of boosters (30 packs) initially, and then bought 2 more packs later which gave me one more duplicate.

Oh, I need more than 10 cards! However, I only posted the cards I needed of the same rarity for which I had cards to trade away. At the time I didn't think there was any point in asking for rare cards when I only had common and uncommon cards to trade away.

I'm not opposed to paying a bit for some cards if needed or able to, but ideally, I'd like to trade as many duplicates for what I need first. I know I'm not going to be able to get every card. Besides, there are more waves coming!

It's great to see more people posting!

Also looking for Alternators: Decepticharge, Swerve, Prowl, Rollbar, Nemesis Prime, Rumble.
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.