Thread: Amazon.ca Deals
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 03:46 PM   #176
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Amazon.ca Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
I agree with that. Comparing the bang for your buck, I actually think he's better than the MP.
To be honest, out of the Siege line so far, I'd say that the worse is Chromia, she really feels like this figure was for another line.

And the target master do disappoint as for their size, they really could have been better, more articulation... similar to the micromasters that while leg articulation has been added, it's flimsy and the flop around, and the arms could have been given and elbow.

Like come on, we have Dianauts (Diaclones from the same people - Takara) that are fully articulated and are 10X smaller.

If I was to state another pet peeve for me for Siege (aside the empty parts, which third parties have to do panels so I'm not the only one that's upset about it), is the lack of accessories, weapons, etc. that they could have done...

Heck, the targetmasters used to come with other figures, heck, .. shesss as recent as (legend size of all things) Shrapnel with Reflector, Cosmos withPayload) that are actually better targetmasters as they are micro vehicles or such...

I hate that Prowl didn't come with shoulder rockets, as if they are going with G1 toys retro update, he should have had them.. heck, Sideswipe's weapons are fairly cheap, so I had to get the 3rd party versions that are 100x better.

I know that most have stated their opinion about the prices, and while I do love the Siege line, I do find that for the price, they really should stop being so cheap for such things.. panels for hiding the hands/emptiness when in robot form that Megs and all the other "flip the hands out" have, when a very simple panel that would pop open and close would have given these toys a much better look and feel to them... they did it for Starscream and Optimus, they used to do it in the old series, I hate that they just got lazy and cheap with that sort of thing.

And one last thing, wrists... there is no reason for any transformer (deluxe and up) to not have rotation for their hands.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 06-21-2019 at 05:47 PM.
imfallenangel is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.