Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 02:18 PM   #4
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: I am sick of the “hunt”...

The hunt do have merits but it is just getting tiresome lately for new regular stuffs. Sure, there are some at various cons and toyshows, or thrift stores and what not but it is far in between (esp. now with everyone looking).

And speaking about getting third parties and MPs locally: being in a larger metro area means there are local dealers but look at the grossly inflated prices! I know everyone needs to make a living but with so many reliable Japanese (for official MPs) and Chinese (for third parties) websites why should I bother esp. when I have a budget? I don’t even bother to look locally since it is a waste of my time and gas/bus fare when I most definitely won’t seal the deal. And did I ever mention the slowless? I got my FH Double Evil/Overlord way before a local shop and that’s with a 2, almost 3 weeks ship time on my side! And way cheaper!

And, touch wood, I hardly have issue with my online purchases for the last 2 decades? I have had two incidents (missing a part and a damaged weapon) off the top of my head and they were professionally handled by the online shops. And I have shipped various things from Gunpla kits, MPs, Soul of Chogokins, Sentinels, etc.

Yes, picking up and look at the actual products is nice and all, and is different from looking at pics online. But at this point I am so frustrated with the TF hunt. Those Siege Micronasters shouldn’t be this hard to acquire - should be just go to the store, pick it from the peg and go! It is not sone freaking multi-hundred dollars or exclusive toys!

I supposed I am sick and probably come off a bit whiny but it is good to get it out if the chest so to speak.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately

Last edited by QuadESL63; 06-16-2019 at 02:33 PM.
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.