Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 11:24 AM   #1
Oberon Prime
Beasty
Video review of MP-25 Tracks!

So just watched this review of the upcoming MP-25 Tracks and I have a few thoughts and wonder if others may care to chime in. First here is a link to the video for those who haven't seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YREyUWQAN48

First of all I really like the look of this in all modes I feel some trepidation regarding that backpack but overall well done.

I really love the flight mode it is as endearingly goofy as I remember. And how that Blaster stores in both alt modes is awesome.

The one thing that surprised me is his size. Tracks always seemed taller to me than the others and his alt mode should be appreciably longer than Wheeljack. So it seems they wanted him to be the same size as the others rather than scale with them which disappoints me a little.

I will concede that the height of his bot mode is up for debate. But I feel anyways that the length of his alt mode is not. Really wish the reviewer had more clearly shown them side by side as I may be making a mountain out of a molehill.

What do others think?
My Want Thread
My Sales Thread

Oberon Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.