Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 03:00 AM   #15
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Customer Service PROBLEMS at Toysrus.ca - Ignoring Lost Items - Advice??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digibasherx View Post
I recently had some issues (but I'm guessing it's more of CanPost's issue) where my package was sitting at a Shoppers, but they placed the pick up slip elsewhere in the community box. I have a confirmation email from TRU, so it should show your address and what was ordered.

I contacted them and they said to wait until the item is shipped back to them after not being picked up and they credited me the full amount. I was also given the alternative to have a replacement item sent to me, but I decided not to have a repeat. I never did see the item, but I got my refund.

The CSR was very helpful and the issue was pretty much resolved within a few business days.
Yes, that is odd as it sounds like your post office screwed up...I know for my PotP items id likely never see them again as they often do not restock and I used coupons with a sale price, so it was worth trying to resolve without anything being sent back to TRU. Also, since the didnt communicate with me and the sent it via courier, the courier needed contact info and to discuss the issues with TRU as well...with silence from them it made things so much worse. Visa advised as well might be complicated if the parcels were lost in the end as there was so many issues with id and destination. I wish I had a decent CSR to help...glad you got your issues resolved. If they made an error, and you can still find what u want they will usually honour the sale price it seems.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.