Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
plowking
wanna be Canadian
At long last, here he is

One of my good friends here, Nemesis Predaking, surprised me one day with a digibash. Animated was in a good swing of things, and while I was at work, line art was officially released for Sentinel Prime, I hadn't seen any art for him at the time, all I knew was that he was a "monster" truck, with a plow on it.

Anyways, I get home from work, and NP surprised me with this digi:

Needless to say, I was blown away....NP does fantastic stuff....and I knew I had to make this. Fast forward a little, and Tamo (thanks bud!) hooked me up with a couple Sentinel Primes. And the work began....its been about a year and a half, but I finally got him done. I had some pimpin' Decepticon Elite Guard decals for him that AutobotX23 made for me, but like an idiot, I lost them....so I went with some Con decals that Brunkion hooked me up with (thank you sir!) Other than that, he's nothing major, just a repaint, and a head swap. I did my best to stay true to the digi that NP did for me.

Ani PK now resides with NP.....I know he'll take good care of him.

Definitely not my best work....I'm still a little rusty from the time off I have had....but in the end, I think he came out pretty good.

ENJOY!!

Comments/Criticism welcomed.

WAIT!...issa wobot anna twuck?!
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.