Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #12
SolidusPrime
Generation 2
Re: Where to buy online and pre-order?

I've only bought online from three places, and only of them was where I have pre-ordered.

Agesthreeandup - Preordered a couple of times and never had an issue with getting the product. Pretty good selection and the prices are good. They also have some decent sales. Like other members have said, it's strange the cost is in US dollars. Shipping is a flat rate of 9.99 complete with tracking and they protect the product well (individually wrapped boxes and they fill the box with "popcorn" styrofoam). Be warned though, they don't respond to messages on their site and getting a response through email can be a wait.

Robotkingdom - Great prices and selection. If you can combine what you want into a larger order, you can save a ton of money. If you are looking for one or two items, it may not be cost effective since shipping can be large. Never had a problem with them and I have never been dinged with customs!

It Came From Japan - Another Canadian site and the best customer service of the three. Their prices are comparable to Ages with the only difference being they don't offer a flat rate for shipping so it's a little more expensive. However, they offer a collectors shipping option for the collectors out there who keep their tfs in their original boxes. They will select the best boxes of their stock and individually wrap each box in bubblewrap and wrap that with cardboard. Great stuff.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.