Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 08:56 AM   #433
Cronosabre
Machine War
Re: Dealling with People on Kijiji.... My head Explodes

Thanks for the support guys, I'm going to stay firm with the $70 like you all have said. I have an interesting addition to the story now though.

When I got the original e-mail from this person I also got an e-mail from a different e-mail address within 5 minutes of the first. It said: "How much do you want for the 9 of them in the first picture?"

I wrote back with exactly the same thing I said to the first person, that I am asking $100 in my ad but I'm willing to meet in the "middle" at $70.

I never heard back from this second person while I was going back and forth with the first person. Now that I haven't responded to the first person's last few e-mails yesterday I just got a response from the second person this morning saying:

"Sorry, I was out of town. I could swing $60 for all 9 and grab them later this afternoon (3-5pm). If so, send me your address and I'll come by."

I'm about 99% sure this is the same person. I've never had someone go through so much trouble like this before. Usually what happens is that I provide a very reasonable counteroffer to their low ball and then never hear from them again. I'm thinking that I'll just respond to both that I am firm at $70.
Cronosabre is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.