Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 04:21 PM   #20
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: Another year another dollar. What's your toy plan for 2022?

First, downsizing, by a lot. I've been yanking out MISB/MOSC stuff I've accumulated over the years in a storage room, an extra this because it was cheap, an extra that because it was cool, stuff that was too big to display, and so on, and holy hell, it's a metric butt-ton. It's literally a stack in my hall right now that's 6 feet long and 4 feet high, and that's not all of it yet. Add to that the pile loose figures I'm pulling off my shelves and want to move along, WTF did I get myself into over the years? I could literally stock a store. I do not want to be the guy who died crushed by their hoarded collection.

Second, I'm tapping the breaks on TF and being more selective in what I buy. Trying to limit myself to upgrading the G1 cast only. And continuing to not play the game of chase the rabbit. If I can't get it, I can't get it. Hard to get exclusives can eat a bag of dicks. It's pissed all over the joy of getting new stuff and put a damper on collecting TFs in general.

Third, moving my focus onto the Gi Joe Classified line. And other things. Not that those are easier to find, but I'm using a reliable place to pre-order, so hopefully there won't be issues. Plus they have a smaller foot print.

Fourth, organize all the shit I plan on keeping in terms of display. I have a collection of my childhood Gi Joes etc, that I want to fix up and display.

Doing all that should take me till 2024 at least. Ugg... first world problems

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.