Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #614
Requateer
Armada
Re: ShelfLife Beta Test Announcement: Very Exciting Stuff

Might I suggest a slight difference in shade of pink of the Want tags and the Have tags? I use grid view most of the time when browsing catalogs, and when I come to a section that has a whole bunch of figures in close proximity to each other with some labelled as one and one labelled as the other, the mass of the same pink makes it hard for me to identify at a glance which figures I own and which figures I want to own. So I end up having to slow down and go over each one to check whether it's a Want or a have. That slowdown could be really disrupting to someone's browsing flow.

I think that having different colours (as easy as having two different shades of pink) for the Want tags and the Have tags is a pretty good solution. That way, you can instantly differentiate which figures are what status. Just now, I was in the RTS Catalog, searching for a single Want hidden amidst a dozen Haves and I went through the catalog like a page of Where's Waldo for a good five seconds, whereas with a simple change of colour, the different shade on the tag would've drawn my eyes to it immediately.
Requateer is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.