Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 08:58 PM   #10
C_Shewins
Robot Master
Re: Quick review: Fans Project TFX-01 City Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by venksta View Post
I can give you the answer behind that, since I wrote the comic. First off, TF-Parallax is the name of FansProject's series, like Energon, Cybertron, RID, ect. Parallax itself is about adventures with TFs in different universes, kind of like Shattered Glass. The story used in the comic was one of my first ideas for it, and I was planning something big for it after getting the "OK". However the FansProject guys really liked it, and the designer went and drew a comic based off my summary idea. Basically, when I came up with the idea for it, I thought it would be better to go with the Diaclone Convoy repaint as the main character, along with creating a new core character based off Classics Prime, as a blue repaint to match the original Diaclone colors. Since FP painted their Powered Convoy based off Classics Prime, they drew him instead of the blue cab TF.

Also, since the instructions could of been just a black and white line art of the toy, does it really matter if the comic doesn't feature the City Commander colors?
Cool, you are the one who wrote the story?? Amazing, I am your fan now
C_Shewins is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.