Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 10:02 PM   #2
Longshot
Pretender
Re: Perfect Effect DX-05 Leonidas: Beast Muscle

The lion head and the rest of the mane are connected via two racheted arms. They do not come off.

Leonidas is very poseable. Multiple ball joints, rachets and good distribution of die cast metal make for a highly poseable figure. Again, little details really make this figure. I was duly impressed with the knees when I went about posing the figure.
And moving aside the chest plates reveals the Matrix.

I have Leonidas posing beside a DX9 upgraded Megatron and a PE-DX03 EW upgraded Warden for a size comparison.

According to the Tuna Standard, Leonidas is a good-sized figure and made that much more weightier with the die cast metal on his legs, swords, forearms and shoulders.

His alt lion mode is definitely his weaker looking mode but still quite good nonetheless. What makes it weak is the lion head mane that I showed previously. Because they are attached the way they are, there are not too many poses you can strike while in his alt mode.
I posed Leonidas with a Zoids Mugen Liger and they do look comfortable with each other.
Overall, I'm quite happy with the purchase and the exchange paid was worth the extra bit. I am very impressed with the attention to the detail, the materials used and the design of Leonidas. This bot definitely places in my personal top three for 2015 and forecast nothing knocking it out of its place.

Last edited by Longshot; 09-02-2015 at 10:10 PM.
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.