Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #34
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag
Re: "Black Friday" Revenge of the Fallen Voyager Sale at Wal-mart

I was at a W-M last night and they would not give me the price for today's sale...I had to come back today...or buy them and get the difference back today. On one hand that makes sense to me, but on the other hand I think its bad customer service. I was pretty mad when I left the store and I am certainly not going back for them today. If anyone wants a Skywarp or Ramjet, they had 3 of each at Wal-Mart in Milton. If I really wanted them, I would have bought them already.

I mean really, most other businesses would have been fine with letting me have the price. Because of this incident, I am seriously considering never entering a Wal-Mart for the rest of my life. I know this could prove difficult because they tend to get the new Transformers in first and they always have the lowest price...but still with a little patience I can just go to TRU for the same toys...even if I pay a few dollars more at least its going to TRU and not the cancer that is Wal-Mart. ...And if I have extraordinary patience I can wait for Zellers to get the new stock in lol.

The only problem then would be Wal-Mart exclusives. So, I may only enter a W-M for the sole purpose of buying an exclusive such as MP Skywarp.

Ah, this will be a difficult change for me, but last night at W-M was just the last straw for me and W-M - too many bad experiences at various locations.

Bah!
Mighty_Galvatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.