Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 06:40 AM   #14
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Transformers Collaborative Draculus Mash-up released in Canada

Yeah these collabs are f*ckin crazy for price

Bought the 1st Ectotron for full price like an idiot, but only when Gigawatt was announced and I’m like “damn, I guess these collabs are gonna be a whole thing”

But gigawatt himself, waited until Amazon was price matching a TRU sale, got him for $40-some w free shipping

Since then, haven’t bought a single collab - Maverick looked pretty bad so was easy to pass, and the X-Spanse might be cool (especially how big it is in person), but I just can’t swallow 94 bucks for a goddamned bayformer mold, my body won’t let me

This thing I feel the same - it’s using the 2nd-most widely-reported QA issue TR mold, which as we all said, probably definitely is still the same rubber sh*t, the cloth cape (while fun in concept) looks a bit *ss, and as others postulate, the mold prob has some degradation at this point (loose joints? Maybe fair to wait for more to get it in-hand before claiming this)

I loved TR, and if this guys head (probably) comes off, I’ll end up biting (natch) in the end - but def waiting on TRU to get it, for sale prices
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.