Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 01:33 PM   #11
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Zeta ZV-02 Core Star (Unicron)

It's funny that some complained about the Haslad Unicron thread turning into a comparative with this Zeta one, then ask "make a thread for it and get it out of this one" so a thread is made and then they come on this one to complain again about it? Oy, this place/forum can be such a good place, but dang at times, it's just so negative...

Anyways, for my point of view about Unicron:

I'm not a Unicron fan all that much and not someone that would buy any version of this character, but to judge the figures for what they are, if I was to get one, I'd have to say that this Zeta one is looking much better for the fact that they did an amazing job for the kibble, as the Haslab version has a fair mess of it.

The difference in size is absolutely not important as this is the one figure that they cannot make to scale in any way. But for the pricing issue, the 200$ range is much more acceptable.

Haslab should consider hiring these engineer as if this Zeta was the Haslab version, I would believe that the ones hating on this version would probably love it.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 09-09-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.