Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 06:22 PM   #828
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings

And I have my new buddy...

As expected, he looks grat.

The little side Targetmasters are meh... flat recolours of blah bots, which main reason for existence and purchase has been their blast effect pieces.

It really sucks that absolutely zero efforts were made for new molds in any way, and that these guys just look like they're are bent over (which they are).

Don't believe me, just hold one like you're shooting him and see what you're looking at.. yes, that's 100% genuine robot moons, and with their hands like that.. reminisce of a certain "goatXXXXXX" picture from the days of yore..

At least the Titans Return Titan Masters that were triple changers as vehicle/animal (some sort of dual form) and weapon, were very different molds across all of them. Even the remolds were different enough to actually be different.

These guys, that don't even have knees or elbows, could have really been 100x better in so many ways.. legs or arms merging to be the barrels or such, limbs flipping over to be hidden, instead of the arms on the sides like that, so far, it looks like the unreleased "Rung" is the first that has actual potential (but still lacks proper articulation).

At least it's better about Soundbarrier, who being a shield, is a robot with a serious suicidal streak, that on his down-time, is a piece of street. He should have been called Marvin.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 10-22-2019 at 06:27 PM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.