Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:59 PM   #11
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: What's with this community...

I don't think there is a difference between Criagslist/Kijiji/eBay or here on the boards. shabooya I know you asked not to mention things on the boards in order not to alienate someone but asking prices that are high are simply that, high. It wouldn't make a difference where it's listed. I simply think it comes down to what people are willing to pay and what might be fair. Yes "out of stock" items do go for higher as mentioned but there are some crazy prices out there. Take MP Grimlock for example as he seems to be quite the bone on contention as of late. When I bought mine it was $52 new from TRU (30% off sale) and I sold it for $80 not to long ago for reasons that some know. I didn't know his prices had rocketed that high but that doesn't mean I was going to start asking $300 to $400 as I have seen. I know I will buy one back eventually but not at those prices. Another example would be another member and a good freind of mine who bought MP-10 when they came out and was asking $200 because he saw other asking for that on other sites and he too was ridiculed for it. I think it comes down to if you are going to start some type of bidding war or ask for ebay/kijiji prices then you are opening yourself up to said ridicule. And as chroma cg says that would be my two cents and MY opinion may be as obsolete as the penny shall be.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.