Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Profile Reasons
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind
Re: Profile Reasons

Alright, little getting to know session. Sounds like fun given our new members.

1. User name: Team Jetfire. I forgot the first forum I signed up for, but I used the name Darth Optimus. That made sense as I was both a fan of Star Wars and Transformers. I used that name for a while on TFW, but then, for some weird reason it was erased from existence. I was happy though as Darth Optimus was a bit of a jerk and this was an opportunity to start fresh (Note to this true story, it was not an alt ID, nor was I ever banned from TFW) and I then started posting under Team Jetfire. I'm not sure why I picked that name, but it had to do with the Japanese duds, adding Team in front of a group, for example, Team Rocket. Jetfire was also my first and favorite transformer as a kid, so it made sense. Looking back, I should have made it a little less transformers centric as I like to keep my ID's the same on all forums I post on, but Oh well.

2. My avatar is a T-shirt design that I saw on Donkeyts.com. As people sometimes call me TJ, I figured it kind of fit.

Not TF related, but who doesn't donkey TJ?

3. My title is an inside joke that no one else will get, but I laugh about it all the time.

Essentially I work with a guy who recently immigrated from India; super great guy, but still working on the language and grammar. One day he brought me a large cheque of a client and he jokingly said 'Here, I got this cheque for you to deposit into your account, but I bet would you like more zero's in the behind' meaning that I would like to steal the cheque, but only if it were a higher amount.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.