Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 04:34 AM   #25
Karifore
Generation 1
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
Well Boris, if you really are who you say you are then it's too bad you had to go and get yourself associated with Spencer. On that basis alone you have already lost a potential customer. If you're renting store space from Urban Samurai; which last I checked was co-owned by him and a fellow named Alex, then any money I spend is going to be funding your rent costs. Quite frankly, I don't want to put another cent in his pocket. Spencer has stolen money from far too many people, including friends of mine and he really shouldn't be allowed to have a business if he can't even pay these people back.

And Boris, even if you try to tell me otherwise I can't just take your word for it. Sorry but that's just the way it is. The fact that you guys have gotten yourselves involved with Spencer has completely turned me off of your business. I really would love to be able to purchase import TFs locally at reasonable prices, I really would. But you should have stayed far away from A3U and made a name for yourself.

And I know Boris does exist but that doesn't rule out the possibility of Spencer posting as Boris here. If you are Spencer then you know who I am and I know the terrible things you have done. Shame on you.
I agree with MasterOfPuppets... I'm normally not one to complain about bad service as long as I get what I've paid for. It's a different story though when they ignore you after finding out they owe you something that's already been paid for which they don't have anymore and don't want to give your money back. I don't know if it has anything to do with me being in Ontario, so they believe it's not worth the trouble since it's not like I'm going to fly out and go to their store to get my refund. There's more to it, but I don't bother with the details either. Anyway, I think it was a bad idea to use the A3U name as well and remain associated with the old A3U in any way. There are many good people on this board that I'm sure would have given you a chance with any other name and location, including myself, but I can't bring myself over to give it another chance given the association to the old store. Sorry...

Still, I sincerely wish you good luck with the venture Boris.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.