Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:04 AM   #23
Doctor Kibble
Generation 1
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by agesthreeandup View Post
Noticed you are from BC. If you are in the Vancouver area, stop by the store. You'll see that it's all true what I said.

And to be clear, Spencer does work for Urban Samurai. However, our only connection to Urban Samurai is we rent shelves and space from the owners and stock our items for local customers. The toy industry in Vancouver isn't that huge, so it's no surprise to see Spencer workin for them. Small world indeed.

Would love to open our own store when we have this running smooth again, but one step at a time. Just focused more on spending our time right now on product. I literally started with zero stock. Didn't want to buy up all of Spencers old stuff.
Nah, I don't think I'll check out your store. I'll just take your word for it. Best of luck to you. But I still gotta wonder why you would take that name. By the way, how are you able to use the agesthreeandup profile here? Did Spencer sell you his cybertron.ca profile and password? Can you just trade profiles like that? How does that work?

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.