Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 07:59 AM   #19
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Christmas Countdown 2016 (Pic Heavy)

Dec 6th – FP LER-01 Columpio TF Con Exclusive

So kind of a weird thing happened one day last month. I needed a mental health day from work as I’m sure many of us do on occasion. So on said day I was talking to a friend and walking around the man cave and started questioning certain figures I had and figured why do I need and WFC/FOC set? Metroplex was always in there but it’s not like I’m going to get another for generations to go with Fort Max so a purge began. Problem is I need Dinobots but the Planet X aesthetic wouldn’t work so I sold them all and started with the LER series since they might be closer to G1 style. So on with the show as they say with Columpio. Not a bad figure at all, no die cast that I know of but possibly on the toes? But oh well, he has nice shiny gold chrome, and a Driver. What the heck? I can appreciate Transformers roots stemming from Diaclone but whether it be a driver or some figure that turns into a weapon for Dinobots I have no connection to them and the Dinobots can eat them for all I care. I just want robots that can “Stomp’em flat.” Now for the figure itself I did say not bad only because of the hips as they are quite loose in my opinion but beyond that he will serve as a good Sludge. Unlike my MP Dinobots I will leave the classics shelf displayed in bot mode.

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.