Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 04:30 PM   #22
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: Considering quitting collecting ....

I have been discouraged by the recent poor distribution and low stock level for the mainline, yes, but I just buy online the ones that I really wanted and is spending way less time hunting.

High prices means I just buy less or buy from the cheapest sources if possible.

These haven’t stopped me... I haven’t quit.

Will I quit? May be if I have a life changing sickness that impeded my daily live like alzheimer or is comatose. I have seen seniors fighting over Hotwheels in stores so I don’t think I will ever quit. I have followed all the way from Microman and Diaclone to TFs... even in the darkess, drought years I just kept whatever G1/Japanese G1/G2 and comics that I have. My very first TF, Pipes, and a couple of Diaclones have been with me since the beginning. I have sold stuffs, yes, but only certain serieses/items that didn’t fit in with my overall G1 based theme, or doubles. Mostly due to space and money. Bu I don’t think I will ever part with, say, my Pipes or G1 Grand Maximus.

It is also not a fab for me... I see a lot of “Hey! MPs and third parties are cool!” or “Those Michael Bay’s are exciting!” so called fans... I love everything TF wise. But I hope they will be converted and embrace the true fandom like me.

And it isn’t just the toys either. TVs, movies, comics, manga... are my thing, too!

Everytime I look at my core collections I smile. It is not just some material things or a dollar sign. They are part of my memories.

I digress... so, no, I won’t quit! I might go into hiatus or becomes frustrated from time to time but I will not quit.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately

Last edited by QuadESL63; 07-14-2019 at 04:34 PM.
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.