Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 02:18 AM   #19
xelement24x
Generation 2
Re: The Montreal/Quebec Local Fans Banter Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabra_dmp View Post
Penser vous je que devrais acheter le wave 2 de FOC online? Je sais pas si y vont avoir ce wave la dans les magasins. La distribution ici Suck Ã* mort.
They got foc wave 2 at toys on fire....if your willing to pay their prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
But what exactly is the difference between a regular Toys 'R' Us and an Express one, beside the lack of bikes and large outdoor items?
From what ive noticed, express ones have less particular items and more just overstock items. Also, they are much smaller and carry less items such as bikes and outdoor stuff. Not much of a difference, but i do notice more TFs in these kinds of TRUs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
So... how about 'em sucky Zellers and their 24,99 deluxes? Can't wait for the closing sales to put them back down to normal retail -.- I'm utterly baffled on how those things can sell at that price! I mean who goes to Zellers and can afford that? Especially when you got slightly bigger DOTM toys and leftover Generations ones right next to them for cheaper!
What baffles me even more is the hasbro shrinkage! Most of the new prime "deluxes" are scout size at best! I can literly put RID Kup next to RTS Windcharger and there is like 1 inch difference.... Not trying to troll hasbro, but i am very critical about the things im passionate about

Awesome thread ideas everyone!

Last edited by xelement24x; 09-30-2012 at 02:30 AM.
xelement24x is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.