Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds The Thugger twins
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #39
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions
Re: The Thugger twins

I plan on picking two of these Thugger guys up and painting them. Unsure if I'll wait for a final revision to come out, but most likely.

Also, I'm going to pick up two pairs of Slammers from http://www.shapeways.com/model/25828...ml?gid=ug72111 to go with the figures. Still not quite sure if they come as a pair or if they come individually. Also, gonna wait for a final revision for these as well.

Any plans for making a pair of Zappers for the red one from WFC? The default back guns will work but I was hoping for something that looked more wedge shaped. Once again, I think I'd pick up two pairs of those. Mainly because most days I'm a RIBFIR and occasionally I'm a FIBRIR. But really, I don't see why both couldn't have slammers and zappers.

How are the Thugger Slammers? Any plans on future revisions? Advice on plastic?

White strong flexible looks like the plastic I'll be getting for all.

Also, not to take too much away from fakebusker83, but there's some 5mm powerlinx pegs with bases, and double ended 5mm powerlinx pegs available from Drawn-Steel Hero's Shapeways page so these Thuggers can be added on to any Soundwave from any other series too.

Oh, and how do the ball and sockets compare to, say, the ones from Stickfas figures?

Last edited by Shepp; 09-18-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.